For over a decade, I have accumulated a breadth of design experience, however am most passionate about new ways to physically express ideas, products and services for the digital age.
Working on everything from small compositions to large systems, I believe all designed artefacts and experiences have the potential to be relevant, uncomplicated and well-crafted.
- Website & mobile design
- Native app design
- Installations & kiosks
- Online campaign design
- Creative coding
- Visual design direction & style guides
- Digital design systems
Since making the shift to freelance/contract work, I have: helped a major retailer roll-out their new brand position online; led the design for a suite of white-label cybersecurity apps; designed a new B2B office supplies platform; and redesigned the website for a major garden supplies company.
Whilst I prepare case studies for the above, you can learn more about how I work from past projects when I:
- Enhanced curation for online editors at The Herald & The Age;
- Explored a universal mobile and tablet app for The Herald & The Age;
- Experimented with wearable Google Maps;
- Shipped mobile and IOT apps/prototypes for Foxtel’s MyFoxtel service;
- Built a photo booth powered by the magic of GIPHY;
- Gave life to a Slack chatbot that handles coffee orders;
- Audited and uplifted AMP’s retail banking app, Bett3r; and
- Established a UI kit for MetLife’s white-label insurance platform.